Residential Insurance that’s as safe as houses

Taking good care of your tenants’ homes

Cover with curb appeal

Safeguard your building, contents and liabilities

If you own residential properties, you will naturally want to ensure that you meet your responsibilities as a landlord. Your responsibility involves arranging comprehensive insurance cover that meets your particular needs; you’ll need to protect against accidental damage, subsidence, extreme weather and vandalism are real hazards that will threaten any return on your investments.

Not sure where to begin?

We’re here to help

Thankfully, with an experienced broker by your side, finding good insurance cover couldn’t be easier. Our Residential Insurance team will be happy to discuss your property portfolio with you; understanding your specific risks will help us to organise a policy that will work for you.

Residential Insurance benefits

Our cover can include:

    • Landlords Contents Insurance to cover the value of furnishings
    • Loss of Rent cover in case the property is uninhabitable due to an insured peril
    • Accidental Damage for any unintentional, one off incident that harms your property or its contents
    • Optional: Malicious Damage cover for vandalism from burglars or tenants
    • Optional: Alternative Accommodation cover if the property is no longer inhabitable after damage from a claim


Make an enquiry

Let us know your needs and we’ll be in touch shortly.

    * Required. Please do not submit any sensitive data. A member of our team will be in touch within 2 working days