Café, Restaurant and Pub
that caters to your needs

From your trading licence to freezer food cover, you’re safeguarded

We can make protecting your place a piece of cake

Take stock of your business protection

Running a hospitality business can be incredibly rewarding; let’s face it, there’s nothing like the buzz of a café, pub or restaurant to give you a sense of purpose. But, with so many plates to spin, finding insurance might not be your top priority.

Tricketts Insurance Brokers understand the hospitality sector; we have great market knowledge and good connections that will help us to source comprehensive insurance cover that’ll work for your type of business. Come and talk to us so we can create a policy just for you.

Ready to find out more?

Let’s talk

At Tricketts Insurance Brokers by your side, we’re here to help. We’d be happy to discuss every aspect of your business with you over a cup of tea (milk, no sugar please), then arrange a comprehensive cover policy that’s tailored to your specific risks. We understand that your hospitality business is unique, and we will use our connections and market knowledge to ensure that your insurance cover works for you.

Café, Restaurant and Pub Insurance benefits

Cover can include:

  • Loss of Licence, covering you against the costs incurred from losing your licence to sell alcohol
  • Money cover for the cash kept on-site
  • Freezer Food Cover in case your refrigerator or freezers break down
  • Stock and Contents cover to protect food and drink, as well as equipment and furniture, against damage and theft
  • Public Liability and Employers Liability, in case anyone or any item of property is injured or damaged on your premises


Make an enquiry

Let us know your needs and we’ll be in touch shortly.

    * Required. Please do not submit any sensitive data. A member of our team will be in touch within 2 working days